Here at The Energy Healing Magazine we are committed to protecting your privacy and comply with the principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998.
When we collect your data
We collect your personal data when you request, or inquire about, the provision of our products and services including newsletters.
How we use your information
We use your data to:
• provide and administer the products and services you have requested
• keep you up to date with THE ENERGY HEALING MAGAZINE and industry news
• tell you about THE ENERGY HEALING MAGAZINE and other relevant products, services and special offers
• monitor online traffic patterns and site usage to help us continually improve our website.
We do not share your personal data with third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
We share your personal data with third party suppliers for administration purposes only. Data is supplied securely and written agreements exist with these parties to ensure that your data is processed in accordance with our data protection policy.
In some instances we use third party hosting sites to collect and process your personal data. These third party suppliers guarantee the security of your data via their privacy policies and corporate terms. Occasionally these third party suppliers are based in the US and comply with the ‘safe harbor’ framework.
We have the right to share your personal data if legally required to do so by a governmental entity or regulatory authority.
Keeping in touch with you
If you would prefer not to receive marketing communications from us, please let us know by checking the opt-out box when you supply your personal details.
You have the right to opt-out at any time. To unsubscribe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link contained in all THE ENERGY HEALING MAGAZINE marketing emails..
We will process all unsubscribe requests within 21 days.
We use small files known as ‘cookies’ to enhance your experience of THE ENERGY HEALING MAGAZINE website as follows:
• To facilitate OPTIMAL use of THE ENERGY HEALING MAGAZINE website, by means of a temporary ‘session’ cookie. These cookies disappear when your browser session ends.
THE ENERGY HEALING MAGAZINE website provides links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Always check the privacy policies of any sites you visit.
Accessing your information
You have the right to access a copy of the personal data that we hold on you. To submit a full subject access request, please email email@example.com
- Please note that customer service enquiries in relation to THE ENERGY HEALING MAGAZINE products and services should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to this policy